Welcome to AllArtWorks Featured Artist Series!
1. What other profession is similar to being an artist and why?
I think every craftsmanship like carpentry, plumbing etc. is similar to art as long it is done with passion and a creative mind that is open to changes and new ideas.
2. What’s the nicest thing you can remember someone said about your work, or an individual piece?
Wow, that's really cool.
3. What’s one thing you’d like everyone to know about you as an artist?
That I failed so many times and my biggest accomplishment is that I kept going.
4. What was the last piece of art that you saw that blew you away?
Gustav Klimt's "Adele Bloch-Bauer" @ Neue Gallery, New York.
5. What’s something you haven’t done but you want to do in art/painting?
Ingres, - bolder, less busy and a stronger play with light.
*The reason we ask about Delacroix and Ingres is because they were contemporaries with wildly different styles!