Welcome to AllArtWorks Featured Artist Series!
1. What other profession is similar to being an artist and why?
I think even my profession, flower designer, is similar to artist. When I design flower arrangements I'm doing that with interest, feeling and love.
2. What’s the nicest thing you can remember someone said about your work, or an individual piece?
3. What’s one thing you’d like everyone to know about you as an artist?
4. What was the last piece of art that you saw that blew you away?
"Water Lilies" 1916 by Claude Monet.
5. What’s something you haven’t done but you want to do in art/painting?
Portrait of my grandchildren.
Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres, I like his style of Renaissance painting.
*The reason we ask about Delacroix and Ingres is because they were contemporaries with wildly different styles!